Today in science we experimented with making colours move in milk
What did you learn?
As you learn how to develop your own game in Sploder you may like to share your knowledge on this post to help others learn how they can make their game more engaging for their players.
Your task was to complete the readings on solids, liquids and gases and take the quiz to check your knowledge. What was your score? What was one thing you learnt about each state of matter?
Task 1: Investigate the games on Sploder. What makes the games fun? What works well? What doesn't work well?
Make sure you read all of the tasks and rules before commenting or going onto Sploder.
Wow! Can you believe this is the final 11 weeks of the 2013 school year. It is sure to pass very quickly.
We have a lot of exciting things on this term:
* a new homework format (with mini projects!!)
* STEM program (PE) with University of Ballarat students
* BluEarth with Leigh
* Design and creativity with Miss Long
* Performing arts (in preparation for our Christmas concert) with Mrs Wilson - the seniors performance will be absolutely outstanding
* Science with Ms McAdie
* Designing and making our very own computer game
* An excursion to the Wendouree Performing Arts Centre
* Sessions about Cyber safety and bullying
* Learning Journal tasks
* Lots of fun reading tasks about science, design and performing arts
* Streamed Maths - this term we are learning about Division
* PJ Day
* Fun food day
* Mission day
* Remembrance day
* Major League
* Adventure Park
What are your goals for the term?
What are you hoping to achieve in your final term of Grade 4, 5 or 6?
How are you going to achieve your goal?
Teachers in the senior learning unit - Ms McAdie, Miss Long, Mrs Bryce and Mrs Atkinson.