We have a lot of exciting things on this term:
* a new homework format (with mini projects!!)
* STEM program (PE) with University of Ballarat students
* BluEarth with Leigh
* Design and creativity with Miss Long
* Performing arts (in preparation for our Christmas concert) with Mrs Wilson - the seniors performance will be absolutely outstanding
* Science with Ms McAdie
* Designing and making our very own computer game
* An excursion to the Wendouree Performing Arts Centre
* Sessions about Cyber safety and bullying
* Learning Journal tasks
* Lots of fun reading tasks about science, design and performing arts
* Streamed Maths - this term we are learning about Division
* PJ Day
* Fun food day
* Mission day
* Remembrance day
* Major League
* Adventure Park
What are your goals for the term?
What are you hoping to achieve in your final term of Grade 4, 5 or 6?
How are you going to achieve your goal?